The Dogalize service (the "Service") is realized and maintained by Business Competence (hereafter "BC") with headquarters in Via Roma 55, 20060 Cassina de Pecchi, Milan.
The use of the Service by User is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, for this reason the User has to read them carefully. Having selected the "ACCEPT" into the Facebook page to access the application and/or registration into the application are both expression of will and are expressly acceptance by the User of these Conditions.
You can use Dogalize Service after reading (i) the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (hereinafter, the "Code"), (ii) these conditions and waiver of responsibility, that must be expressly accepted. With use of the Service the User agrees to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The "Service" is offered by BC and it allows Users (by way of example):
- The sharing of information and multimedia editorial content relating to products in Users interest.
- The collection of the contributions of users that will become shared information.
- The consultation of such contributions and information with the community of users.
- The ability to review the information on the basis of the judgments provided by "friends" of the User.
- The ability to receive information and news about promotions of products in User interest.
- The ability to contact specialists (veterinarians, experts, etc.) for tips and advice.
- Additional functions may be added from time to time and will be notified to User.
The term "User" means any natural or legal person that accesses the Service after having registered and having accepted these terms and conditions of use.
Use of the Service is only allowed on condition that the User complies with all applicable laws and with this Agreement. If User does not agrees to the terms of the Contract, he has to disconnect from the Social Media and immediately stop using the Service. To become User, to communicate with other Users and make use of the Service, the User must read this Agreement and, during the registration process, declare to accept these terms and conditions. BC reserves the right, in its discretion, to modify this Agreement from time to time. The changes will be notified and will come into force after their publication on the website: http://www.businesscompetence.it. The User must periodically read carefully and save the current version of the Agreement. In the event that the User does not agrees to the changes, he is entitled to cancel his membership. The use of Service, however, involves the acceptance of the changes made implicitly.
This Agreement will remain completely in force and enforceable for the entire duration of use of the Service. The User may stop using the Service at any time. Any content posted by User will continue to be present but will be referred to an "Anonymous" User. BC reserves the right to cancel and deny access to the Service, at any time, without notice, to the User who has breached the terms of the Contract
The User with the acceptance of these conditions declares and guarantees that: (i) he is the author of articles published through the Service and/or the publication through the Service and these contents do not constitute an infringement of the intellectual property rights of third parties. The User agrees to pay, or to reimburse BC, any amount that BC was called to correspond to any royalties, fees, damages and any other sum which may be payable to third parties in relation to its publication by the User of contributions through the Services, including any legal costs incurred by BC in relation to this. BC reserves the right, in its exclusive discretion, to cancel any comments, contributions, content or information posted by the User, coming from his initiative or from that of other Users.
The User is the only one who is responsible for the contributions and the information he provided and posted on the Service and/or information transmitted to other Users and interactions made with other Users. The User will be liable with respect to such information and/or contributions and, therefore, he should be very careful in choosing the information and contributions that will publish and so, will be made visible from other Users.
The User is responsible for iterations and communications exchanged with other Users and for their use for any purpose. BC is extraneous to these iterations and assumes no responsibility for the truthfulness, accuracy, adequacy and correctness of the information or advice of specialists provided by third parties to the User, even if these are Users of the Service.
At its sole discretion, BC will remove any information or content which would constitute a breach of this Agreement or that it deems to be offensive, illegal, violent, violating the rights of others, harm, or that represent a threat to the safety of anyone, an exemplary list of these violations is contained in the article 8, at the same time these events bring to cancellation of the Agreement and inhibits the future use of the Service to the Users who have published such information or contributions. BC reserves the right, but not as an obligation, to remove also all the contributions it deems outside the scope of Service use. BC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, to prevent the publication or remove published contributions, as well as to restrict, suspend or cancel the possibility of User access to the Service at any time.
Dogalize does not send cookies on PC of User.
The following list includes, an example and not limited to, certain types of illegal, improper, offensive contents published through the Service which are prohibited. BC does not allow the publication of content that, in its sole discretion :
1. Are clearly offensive, or constitute incitement to racism, intolerance, hatred or physical harm against any group, community or individual;
2. Harass or advocates harassment of another person;
3. Encourages the exploitation of persons for sexual purposes or in violent way;
4. Contain pornographic, violent or offensive content or contains a link to an adult website;
5. Requires personal data to minors;
6. Includes false or misleading information or promotes illegal activities or conduct which are abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
7. Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of works of third parties protected by copyright, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to such programs, providing information on deactivation of copy-protection devices installed by the producers or by offering music or links to music files;
8. Involves the transmission of spam mail, "chain letters " or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging , spimming or spamming;
9. Includes the pages where accessibility has access limits or requires a password, or hidden pages or images, or which are not connected to/from another accessible page;
10. Incites or promotes illegal activities or businesses or provide information and/or instructions about illegal activities including, but not limited to, the making or buying illegal weapons prohibited by law, the violation of the privacy of others or creating computer viruses;
11. Requests to other Users of passwords or personal identifying information for commercial purposes or in conflict with the regulations in force;
12. Includes a photograph of another person posted without the consent of the person depicted in the image
They are also prohibited:
BC is extraneous to any legal, financial, or other nature relationship, that may arise as a result of the relationships and interactions among Users. The User is exclusive responsible for all legal interactions with other Users, which are of professional nature and which have required a capital contribution by the User, excluding any liability of BC for any problems, accident, damage, liability or any other activity that would result from relationship among Users.
BC is not in any way responsible for the information, tips, suggestions or contributions of any kind, that the User receives from other entities, including specialists, experts, veterinarians, etc.., BC does not assume any responsibility for the results obtained from what is suggested by others, even if through payment.
The publication of information and contributions are not subject to any prior approval or supervision by BC before publication and contents subject to publication do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of BC. BC makes no warranty, express or implied, on the accuracy and reliability of the contributions posted by Users and/or of information or messages which they send to other Users. Saving the mandatory provisions by law, BC disclaims any responsibility with regard to the contributions published. If the contributions posted by Users include links to other websites, BC accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these other Web sites and does not exercise any analysis, monitoring or control activity in relation to these websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval of the same by BC. If the User accesses to third-party sites, he does it at his own risk. BC disclaims any responsibility with respect to third-party advertisements posted or transmitted by the Service. More generally BC accepts no responsibility for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User. In addition, BC accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of any communication made by Users. BC disclaims any responsibility in relation to any problem or technical problem of telephone lines, network, online computer systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software errors, e-mail functionality due to technical problems or to a high traffic on the Internet or their combination.
Where applicable, when the registration is made by a business, an annual fee shall be due, and payment shall be made at the time of registration, according to the payment method you have chosen. The annual fee shall be authomatically charged every year, unless you shall have terminated your registration with three months prior written notice sent by registered mail to the following address: Business Competence via Roma 55, 20060 Cassina dei Pecchi, Milano, Italy.
Services are delivered from servers located in Italy. The Agreement is governed by Italian law. Any dispute concerning the conclusion, execution, performance, breach, termination or interpretation of the Agreement between BC and the Users will be referred to the exclusively jurisdiction of the Court of Milan. Pursuant to Articles 1341 and 1342 of Italian Civil Code are expressly approved and agreed the following articles::
5 - Responsibilities of the User
8 - Information, Activities, and prohibited content
9 - Intellectual Property
11 - Limitation of Liability
12 - Annual fees
13 - Applicable law and place of jurisdiction